NAME OF THE PROJECT: COWORKING PULA, KK.03.1.2.19.0001
The aim of the project is to establish an entrepreneurship center with the aim of providing a favorable environment for the development of entrepreneurship and strengthening the entrepreneurial climate in the urban area of Pula. The project includes the reconstruction and arrangement of the Mechanics building for the purpose of conversion into the entrepreneurial center Coworking Pula. In September 2018, the Government of the Republic of Croatia recognized the importance of the project and, based on an idea initiated by IDA, donated an abandoned Mechanics building in the center of Pula to the City of Pula. The focus is on creating a favorable entrepreneurial climate for new investments, innovations and implementation of new technologies, in addition to small and medium enterprises, the emphasis is on "freelancers", whose network is growing more and more and is recognized by relevant institutions within the European Union. Based on the above, the Entrepreneurship Center will be a key place for gathering and creating an entrepreneurial community in the urban area of Pula and beyond.
OBJECTIVES AND EXPECTED RESULTS OF THE PROJECT:
The general goal of the project is to establish an entrepreneurship center with the aim of providing a favorable environment for the development of entrepreneurship and strengthening the entrepreneurial climate in the urban area of Pula.
- Contribute to the promotion of entrepreneurial activities and networking of users in the Urban area of Pula by establishing the entrepreneurial center Coworking Pula
- Improve PPI services and increase the competencies of employees in order to provide support that increases the survival rate and improves the economic activity of entrepreneurs
- Attracting PPI beneficiaries, promoting services for the purpose of establishing a local community
- Establishment of the entrepreneurial center Coworking Pula which will enable entrepreneurs in the urban area of Pula to exchange experiences and use and develop their own potentials
- Creation of 1,200 m2 of regenerated space
- Creating a positive entrepreneurial environment by networking entrepreneurs that will contribute to greater opportunities for opening new business entities, easier employment, and their greater success
- Reducing unemployment
- Development of local entrepreneurship
- Development of PPI services
- Establishment of a local community in an urban area
- Implementation of education and training of PPI staff
- Establishment of new companies and improvement of knowledge and competencies of existing entrepreneurs
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION PERIOD:
The project implementation period is from November 1, 2020 to November 1, 2023
TOTAL PROJECT VALUE:
The total value of the project is 25.331.400,00 HRK, of which 18.393.377,13 HRK is provided by European Union grants from the European Regional Development Fund.